SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Sunday, March 28, 2010

FREE STAMPIN' UP MERCHANDISE!!!!! - SALE-A-BRATION 2010 ENDS WEDNESDAY MARCH 31ST 2010

Click HERE for your last chance to earn FREE Sale-A-Bration 2010 offerings!



As a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I have access to a huge selection of material and I wanted to share with you one last gallery of fabulous samples created with FREE Sale-A-Bration choices from Demonstrator Support.

If you are one of my customers or a member of my downline and you did not receive my final Sale-A-Bration Online Extras Gallery by email today, please feel free to email me and I will forward the pdf. to you.

Sale-A-Bration 2010 ends with March and so we only have a few days to purchase these items before they are gone FOREVER!

Please feel free to call or email me today and make your final Sale-A-Bration 2010 FREE choices or go online and place your order – remember to use www.elizabethreeve.stampinup.net so that you receive my preferred pricing on merchandise and shipping.

Happy Shopping – I do hope you’ve enjoyed Sale-A-Bration 2010 as much as I have.