SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Thursday, March 4, 2010

“Petal Party” SIMPLY SCRAPPIN’ KIT

Images © 1990-2011 Stampin' Up!

I Promised You A Project With The "Petal Party" Simply Scrappin' Kit!!

Petal Party Simply Scrappin' Kit 113059
Page 166 2009 - 2010 Idea Book & Catalog

You can create all this and so much more from one kit
(15 cards and 3 different 12x12 Scrapbook Pages, a Basket, Card Tote)
and 8 sheets of 8 ½” x 11” Whisper White card stock, Adhesives and a Paper Trimmer with scoring blade

For a long time now I’ve wanted to showcase the fabulous new Stampin’ Up! Simply Scrappin’ Kits from the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog. My challenge last year was that many of my customers are primarily card makers and probably wouldn’t take a second look at a “scrappin’ kit”. I also have a number of customers who are scrapbookers and don’t make cards and then there is the group who do both and so l created several fun classes – using rub ons and our now retired Simply Scrappin’ Kits – The response to my classes was beyond anything I ever expected or hoped for – Coast to Coast and around the globe – I was stunned!

The thing that struck me most as I was creating these projects was that they made me smile, they are soooo bright and cheerful - I can’t decide if it was the fun, yet flexible images or the fabulous color combinations.


• For my “card makers” – I made 15 bright, super simple and fun cards from half, yes, half the kit plus eight sheets of 8 ½” x 11” Whisper White card stock and as well as still having half the kit still unused, there were still pieces left over to make a few extra projects and so I’ve stepped it up a bit this time and included a basket and card tote project, all from half the Simply Scrappin’ kit.
• For my “scrapbookers” – I made 3 different but coordinating 12x12 scrapbook pages from half, yes, half the kit and of course with the other half of the kit you could easily create coordinating facing pages for a double spread and there were plenty of images left over for extra embellishment or making additional projects later. Again I’ve stepped it up a bit this time and given you some bonus ideas to create two of the pages in two slightly different ways.
• For my “card makers/scrapbookers” – I made three different but coordinating 12x12 scrapbook pages and 15 cards, along with a card tote and basket, by using the entire kit plus eight sheets of extra 8 ½” x 11” Whisper White card stock and there were still plenty of pieces left over for extra embellishment or additional projects.

As always I chose to use the minimum tools and embellishments to keep the projects simple and inexpensive – perfect for beginners and bliss for long time crafters and the perfect project to take to a crop without having to take along “everything & the kitchen sink”:

Tools:
• Petal Party Simply Scrappin’ Kit
• Paper trimmer – with scoring and cutting blades
• Adhesives – I used my favorite – removable Dotto® and Sticky Strip for the 3d projects
• Dimensionals (totally optional)
• Whisper White Card Stock
(cards only – 8+ sheets depending on number of cards you make)
• Bone Folder (cards only)
• Stapler or 1/16” Hand Held Punch and two brads
• Ruler, not necessary, but useful
• Pencil
• Corner Rounder (totally optional)
• Envelopes if you are making cards and photographs if you are making scrapbook pages
• Time (not as much as you would think)
• Imagination and Creativity (totally optional)
• Friends/Family to share your fabulous creations with

Petal Party Options:

Flex Option: (Great for my fellow demonstrators) – If you already own the Petal Party Simply Scrappin’ Kit or if you are a demonstrator, you are welcome to purchase my pdf. Document containing all the images, directions and dimensions – You can order this pdf. By emailing me reeveelizabeth@hotmail.com and once your payment of $7.53 U.S.D. has cleared, I will email you the pdf. Pay cash, check or PayPal (email me for details).

Attend a gathering to use the live Sunny Day samples – there are two options – or order this class by mail:

Option A:
• Make 15 cards using half your Sunny Day Simply Scrappin’ Kit and the other half of the Simply Scrappin’ Kit is yours to take home and be creative with. If you don’t finish all your projects at the event, I’ll email you images of the cards and as a bonus for attending you’ll get the scrapbook images too.
- Cost: $35.00 includes kit, 8 sheets whisper white card and use of adhesives plus equipment at event + email images sent to your address. (includes tax and shipping and handling)
- Additional items we will be using and you may need at home to complete any unfinished projects at home:
- Your favorite adhisive – I use Dotto ® (it’s removable if you make a mistake) 103305 $12.95* and Sticky Strip for 3d projects 104294 $6.96*
- Paper Cutter – I use 104152 $24.95* and scoring blade 104154 $5.95*
- Whisper White Card Stock 100730 $7.50 – Each pack contains 40 sheets, so there is enough to make appx. 80 cards. Option A includes 8 sheets Whisper White card bases to use at the event.
- Bone Folder 102300 $6.95*
- Whisper White Envelopes – I use 107301 $6.50* – Each pack contains 40 envelopes. To reduce the cost of the event, envelopes are not included in any of the options, they are an optional extra.
- When: Spring 2010 –
Space is limited – your non refundable payment by check or cash secures your place on a first come/order first serve basis.
- Where: Please Contact Me For Address and class availability.

Option B:
• Make 3 different Scrapbook pages using half your Petal Party Simply Scrappin’ Kit and the other half of the Simply Scrappin’ Kit is yours to take home and create facing pages or make cards with, there will probably be time at the event to make a start, if not finish these. I’ll email you images of the cards and as a bonus for attending you’ll get the card images too – facing page designs will be your own.
- Cost: $31.50 includes kit, and use of adhesive plus equipment at event + email images sent to your email address. (includes tax and shipping and handling)
- Additional items we will be using and you may need at home to complete any unfinished projects at home:
- Your favorite glue – I use Dotto ® (it’s removable if you make a mistake) 103305 $12.95*
- Paper Cutter – I use 104152 $24.95*
- Whisper White Card Stock 100730 $7.50* – Each pack contains 40 sheets, so there is enough to make appx. 80 cards. Option A includes 8 sheets Whisper White card bases to use at the event.
- Bone Folder 102300 $6.95*
- Whisper White Envelopes – I use 107301 $6.50* – Each pack contains 40 envelopes. To reduce the cost of the event, envelopes are not included in any of the options, they are an optional extra.
- When: Spring 2010 –
Space is limited – your non refundable payment by check or cash secures your place on a first come/order first serve basis.
- Where: Please Contact Me For Address and class availability.

Option C:
• By Mail Shop at my online store www.elizabethreeve.stampinup.net – When you order the Petal Party Simply Scrappin’ Kit through my demonstrator web site, I will email you the Petal Party pdf. FREE. Purchase the Petal Party kit as a gift for someone and send them the pdf. As a bonus!

- Additional items you will need to have on hand or order:
- Your favorite glue – I use Dotto ® (it’s removable if you make a mistake) 103305 $12.95* and Sticky Strip for 3d projects 104294 $6.96*
- Paper Cutter – I use 104152 $24.95* and scoring blade 104154 $5.95*
- Whisper White Card Stock 100730 $7.50* – Each pack contains 40 sheets, so there is enough to cut 80 standard size card bases. Option C does not include extra card stock for bases to keep cost down if you already own it, but please order as an optional extra to make cards.
- Bone Folder
- Whisper White Envelopes – I use 107301 $6.50* – Each pack contains 40 envelopes. To reduce the cost, envelopes are not included in any of the options, they are an optional extra.
- When: Whenever you like once your items arrive.
- Where: Wherever you like – I made one kit at the Ice Arena while my children were skating.

Note to downline and other demonstrators – this is great because it appeals to everyone and you can make it fit anyone’s budget and who wouldn’t want to make all these cards/projects with just a few simple tools?

There are pictures with the by mail class for each card, as well as the 3d projects, and each scrapbook page, along with very simple directions – the pictures speak for themselves, so I didn’t see the need for step by step directions, but I did include dimensions, tips and directions where needed, right under each picture.

At the end of the project I still had lots of los of card and paper etc. left, so I’ll be creating more.

Would you like to take part in a creative gathering to make these fabulous projects? Send me an email reeveelizabeth@hotmail.com.

Would you like to make these fabulous projects but you just don’t have time or maybe you live too far away to attend a gathering? Send me an email to find out how to receive the entire project by mail and email including images of each project. Step by step instructions are not necessary, but there will be a simple guide by email.

Now that you’ve seen the flexibility of our Simply Scrappin’ Kits, I hope you’ll take a closer look at the many fabulous designs in our current Stampin’ Up! Idea Book and stay tuned because I’ll be using them again in the future.

Note: Don’t forget to check out the Best Wishes & More stamp set on page 64 of our idea book and catalog (#111602 $26.95*) It coordinates perfectly with Petal Party

*Net Price: Before Shipping & Handling & Tax subject to change without notice.

*Dates may change due to availability of supplies, venue or weather.