SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Monday, March 22, 2010

Let's Get Organized

Hi there,

If you currently belong to my "customer" online extras group, you will already have received all the "Let's Get Organized" files by email - If you would like to join my "customer" online extras group, please email me and I'll add you to the group..........

With Sale-A-Bration almost at an end, I wanted to check my supplies and make sure that I'd ordered all the basics that I need for the coming months, so that I could take full advantage of earning some of the fabulous FREE offerings during Sale-A-Bration........

I discovered I was low on envelopes white and clear, adhesive, including sticky strip, dimensionals and glue dots. I also found that I was low on some of my favorite color card stock. I'll need all of these things in the coming months, so why not order them now and earn FREE Sale-A-Bration goodies too. Have you checked your basics?

One of the things that I hear most often at my events is that folks can't remember which colors they have and if they already have the marker or the ink and so I've created some "get organized" documents to share with you and they are attached. Take a few moments to take stock of what you have and then make sure you tuck your charts in your Stampin' Up! idea book for reference, updating it as you order new items.

I've often thought that our standard wish lists are too narrow and so I've created a new wider version for you which you can personalize and stamp on too.

Don't you love this year's in colors? I've attached a few things to help you keep track and enjoy these too. I hear we may be seeing some past in colors in the future - hmmmmm, I'm curious aren't you?

One of the Stampin' Up! offerings that I've used for years and absolutely love is the Forget-Me-Not-Keeper (105525). I have all my cards organized by theme and when I need a card and don't have time to stop and make one, I know exactly where to find one.

Finally I want to share with you my absolute favorite new Stampin' Up! posession - Scissors. I know they are nothing to do with organization, but they are just too fabulous not to share.....

You've all heard me rave about my Paper Snips (103579) and they are still perfect for soooo many jobs and I wouldn't trade them ever! My new best friends however, are called Craft & Paper Scissors, but if I see anyone cutting paper with mine, they are in big trouble - Why? Because they are the most amazing scissors for cutting ribbon - I'm not kidding. You know how you tie ribbon on a card and when you cut it, it just comes out wrong and you wish you could trim just a teeeeeeny little bit off? Well these scissors will do just that. The Craft and Paper Scissors cut through ribbon like a hot knife through butter - Oh what a delicious treat they are and it's an even sweeter treat because I saved for so long to add them to my collection.

I hope you enjoy using some of my "Let's Get Organized" charts and don't forget we only have a few days of Sale-A-Bration 2010 left.

I'm working on April's Online Extra projects right now and I'm looking forward to sharing them with you now. Don't forget to check my blog often to see any of my Stampin' News, it's updated most days. Have a great week!