SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Monday, December 7, 2009

Is Christmas Coming Too Fast?

When you take a road trip at Thanksgiving, somehow Christmas comes racing towards you faster than ever and that's exactly what's happening here and so I thought I'd share some really simple one layer (less expensive to mail) cards to help keep you on track.


Stop by each day this week and I'll show you close ups of my quick cards.
For the most part, the only ingredients I used were Christmas Cocoa Speciality Paper (page 21 holiday mini), two stamp sets, Season of Joy and Winter Post and a few punches and accessories.
The card size is 4 1/2 x 8 1/2", which means you get two cards out of one 8 1/2" x 11" piece of paper and there's a strip left over, the perfect for folding in half and making a gift tag.
Have fun getting ready for the Holidays!