SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Friday, November 13, 2009

Shirley's Stamp Club Swap

I've been stamping with Shirley for more than five years now and I'm always amazed at the time, care and detail that she puts into her beautiful cards - this is so glittery and dotty, I love it! Having the big butterfly punch probably saved some time, but wow, fancy cutting out all of those little butterflies. Way to go Shirley!!!

Images © 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!

Wow, that was close, I almost didn't get all the swaps posted from our last meeting. I can't wait to see what everyone has created for their swaps tomorrow.
Don't forget to pop by next week and I'll have a bunch of fun Holiday ideas for you!
Have a great weekend everyone!