SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ornament Punch

This week I'd like to feature one of my favorite new punches. I'd like to call it an ornament punch, but as you'll see over the next couple of days, that name just doesn't suit it......

Images © 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!

For the first ornament I used designer series paper, then I had a thought, I really wanted to use my certainly celery ribbon for this card but I didn't have any designer series paper that coordinated, then I remembered that a few weeks ago I'd tried stamping on my wedding paper and it hadn't worked because the ink wouldn't adhere over the images already printed on the wedding paper and so I took my brayer and brayered over my wedding paper and there you have it designer series paper in the color of your choice - Hah Wonderful!