SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Gift Giving Guide

Have you had a chance to check out our gift giving guide? Click Here it's packed with great ideas and you get a FREE gift every time you spend $50 in merchandise from the catalog.


Images © 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!

Don't forget that when you order the Sunny Day Simply Scrappin' Class, I'll email you the pdf. file that contains my class showing you how to create fabulous scrapbook pages, cards and bonus projects using this fun kit - what a unique gift and it's light to mail too.

I'm personally sending one of my favorite gifts from The Simply Sent Card Elements and More kit from the guide to several people.

Have fun and don't forget - I offer gift certificates and if you send me your wish list, and tell friends, family or the man in your life that I have it, they can call me to order the gifts you are really wishing for this year - no more stinky perfume or flowery sweaters.

Happy Shopping!