SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Thursday, October 1, 2009

So Much New Information

Wow, talk about information overload!

Stampin' Up! have created some fabulous new crafting promotions to keep you busy as the cooler weather arrives.

  • My Digital Studio is now available $79.95 - it's awesome
  • Deal Of The Week is back for the month of October
  • Sweet rewards are available to anyone who hosts a workshop this month
  • Don't forget to check out the Clarance Rack - it changes ALL the time
  • Visit my web site often to see the latest promotions www.elizabethreeve.stampinup.net
  • Gift Certificates are available through me - so help your loved ones by letting them know that they can email me and they'll have the perfect gift for you to enjoy.
  • Do you receive my monthly news letter? If not, please send me an email and I'll add you to my list reeveelizabeth@hotmail.com
  • Have you received your personal copy of the Holiday Mini? If not, drop me an email and we'll make sure you get your own personal copy.