SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Great Advantage To Being A Stampin' Up! Demonstrator


One of the really cool things I get as part of my demonstratorship, is a fun monthly magazine from Stampin' Up! called Stampin' Success......


Images © 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!
Each month this full color publication arrives in my mail box and as a bonus, I can go online to our website and find bonus projects like the two above, complete with ingredients and full step by step instructions.
Have you ever thought of becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator? Pop on over to my website http://www.elizabethreeve.stampinup.net/ and see the latest promotion to help you get started.
If you'd like a copy of the step by step instructions that go with the above projects, please send me an email reeveelizabeth@hotmail.com asking for November Online extras Stampin' Success and I'll be happy to send them to you.