SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Swap

Last week I promised you I'd show you close up pictures of my Stamp Club swaps and so here they are:

Images © 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!


Images © 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!


Images © 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!


Images © 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!


Images © 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!

How do you create this? Hmm, well, here are a few notes to get you started:
  1. Run the white background Whisper White through your Big Shot, using the texturz plate of your choice - it takes just seconds to create all this beautiful dry embossing.
  2. Take another piece of card any color you like and a square punch and punch out your favorite designer series paper squares - I used Razzleberry Lemonade #115675 - Page 162. It's double sided so I punched out just two or three from each sheet.
  3. Starting in the centre - glue your squares onto the card.
  4. Run the card through your Big Shot, using the Top Note Die to create the outer shape of the quilt.
  5. Take a black Stampinwrite Marker and x stitching onto each square.
  6. Decorate your card as desired - I used two of our brand new punches from page 186 - Butterfly #116629 and #116630 Modern Label and of course some of our fabulous in color ribbon.
  7. The buttons on the inside of the cards were created with my Big Shot and the Buttons #5 die on page 196.