SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Friday, July 17, 2009

Projects I Like

For the most part I try to feature projects using current stamp sets, colors, papers etc. Once in a while I just like to visit old friends - after all you all have many of the items in your cupboards and it's nice for you to see a project to inspire to use what you already have.

This is another one of those cute "memory folders" - I've shown you some others recently and I' hope you've enjoyed them. Have you ever thought of doing something like this and just taking pictures of your "favorite things" and making a memory folder of those? Why not give it a try.



Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!


London Seminar