SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Monday, July 6, 2009

Fifth Avenue Floral #113734


A few months ago I featured several projects using Fifth Avenue Floral - It's a classic!!! As soon as my ladies saw the projects, they called me and ordered this fabulous stamp set. You'll find Fifth Avenue Floral on page 98 of the new catalog and on the shelves of many of my ladies.

This fun project is a simple folder, with an equally simple belly band - what's really cute is that the sleeves inside are made quite simply from business envelopes and the tabs are created with punch 22 our round tab punch #108340.

I love the way our Eyelet Boarder Punch #113692 can create the look of lace and you wouldn't believe how versatile our 1" Double Stitched Ribbon is - Did you know that it's now available in Real Red? Take a look on page 182 - now that gets me thinking about Christmas - what a cute festive gift this would make with just one or two color alterations....... hmmmmm......

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!



London Seminar