SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Time For A Quick Explanation

Hi there,

I wanted to apologize for my sporadic posting recently. Summer arrived with a bang.....

Before the children finished school I decided to have a huge three day garage sale and we all know how time consuming and "all" consuming those are. On day one, some of you will remember that my husband was in a nasty car accident - thank you to everyone who sent well wishes and cards - we truly appreciate everything. UPDATE - My right hand man is doing much better, although he still has a cast on his broken hand which is amazingly swollen still - of course he's left handed and it's his left hand, but truthfully he's doing great and we've all adjusted to our new situation.

As soon as school finished my life took on a whole new look - My children who'd always been happy to spend summers in the back yard in the paddling pool suddenly have a life of their own - they both decided to join our local swim team, which means early morning practices EVERY morning, plus swim lessons at our pool are FREE and so of course I couldn't miss that opportunity and then of course tennis was insanely inexpensive and so they decided to try lessons too, then there's skating, which is their winter sport but which continues through June and of course it's baseball season and my son just had to be on a baseball team too. Being on swim team has meant three afternoon/evening swim meets a week so far and so that takes up a huge chunk of time. Are you exhausted from reading this yet?

I'm happy to report that I have a giant smile on my face and although I make picnics, drive children, wash every day and try to keep all the schedules strait without coming up for air, I'm having more fun than I can honestly show in this post, just watching my children experience their best summer ever!

I do hope you don't mind that my blog is taking a little bit of a back seat for a while. I'm doing my best to update it as often as possible and please remember for all the latest Stampin' Up! news you can visit my website www.elizabethreeve.stampinup.net or visit the official Stampin' Up! web site. Yes, I'm actually posting this from the Ice Arena, as it's the only time I've had to turn on my computer in days.

Feel free to email me any time reeveelizabeth@hotmail.com - My email comes to my phone and so I can give quick answers to most things and then reply properly once I get access to my computer.

Don't forget that the current Idea Book and Catalog ends with the end of June and so does the current mini catalog. Any retiring items need to be ordered before the end of June when they will be gone forever and remember retiring accessories are only available while stocks last.

If you would like to reserve a copy of the fabulous NEW 2009/2010 Idea Book and Catalog "I've seen it and I absolutely love, love, love it!!!", please email me - Your $5:00 advanced payment reserves your copy

- You'll be able to order new catalog items from July 1st 2009 by contacting me direct or going to my web site www.elizabethreeve.stampinup.net and selecting "shop now" - don't forget to ALWAYS select me as your demonstrator so that you get my preferred pricing.

OK, I don't like long wordy posts and so I'm going to close now. I hope you are having an absolutely awesome summer - do please send me an email and let me know how you are filling your summer - I love hearing all your news!

Hugs until next time