SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Fastest I've Every Used New Things

A short while ago I was just leaving to go to the post office and there was a loud knock at the door and there stood "Mr. Brown" - my wonderful UPS guy with a big smile and two big boxes for me.

OK, the post office had to wait - I quickly mounted a stamp unwrapped the delicious new ribbon and had to create just one small thing.

It isn't the best card I've ever made, but it was like eating delicious sweet candy - the new in colors are just fabulous and I couldn't wait another moment to share them with you.

You are welcome to pre-order, but I can't actually place customer direct orders until July 1st.

Don't forget to sign up for the ribbon share, these ribbons are even better in real life and you get two ribbons in one because they are polka dot on one side and plain on the other.


The image I used is from one of our new stamp sets and the message with the heart is from one of my old favorites, but maaaaan do I love these new in colors!!!!!