SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Spring Cleaning Scrapbook Pages

The one thing I love about my blog is that I no longer keep projects a secret, I get to share them with anyone who visits me here.

Usually I'm very organized and try to post things in a logical sequence, but today I was going through my file of pictures ("Spring Cleaning") I haven't shared yet and so I'm going to spend a few days sharing all sorts of projects - new, old, current and retired.

Remember, even if the products are retired, use them as your inspiration and find something that is current that works.

I hope you enjoy my Spring cleaning of my photo files.......








Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!