SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Friday, May 1, 2009

More Golf

I had so much fun making this card. Here are some things you may not immediately notice.....

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!
Remember the large golf ball I used on yesterday's card? I punched out the scraps to make smaller textured golf balls for this card.

Have you noticed that golfing clothes often have diamonds on them? I used my big shot to create the diamond effect on the strip down the side of the card. Using dimsnsionals on some of the balls made them pop.

OK, enough of golf cards, I'll stop for now, but don't forget Father's Day is just around the corner and this is the "par-fect" set for the occasion.