SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patric's Day Everyone

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!

Well, I must confess that we have absolutely no Irish blood in our family, but we believe in embracing the celebrations of the country we live in and since they even change the color of the river in Chicago to green in the USA, we figure it must be a pretty big deal.


The children went to school with green lunches and since apples take too long to eat for snack time, we stamped on their bananas, not their faces and their hands this year.

My children often tell me that they love that I'm a Stampin' Up! demonstrator because whenever they need to do a school project, we have what they need thanks to Stampin' Up! Now that's what I call a "feel good moment".



  • Just in case you are wondering where the little green stamp came from, it was from the stamp set "Holiday Blitz" - I can't tell you how many times that set has come to my rescue in a pinch for a special celebration - AWESOME!

Have a wonderful day!